Latest version of this game Particle Physics Simulator v3.7.1 free download for android (com.tss.android)
Particle Physics Simulator offers a physics sandbox with n-body capabilities where the behaviour of the system is driven by each particle’s gravity. Adjust the gravity strength, the number of particles, the friction or the collision policy.
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
– N-body physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between particles.
– Create walls particles can’t trespass. Watch them bounce off.
– Collision policies: physically realistic elastic collisions, mergers or no collisions at all.
– Configurable particle colorus.
– Configurable background image/colour.
– Configurable gravity strength.
– Configurable particle masses and sizes.
– Add friction to the mix!
– Accelerometer support.
– Repulsive forces.
– Shoot particles of different sizes.
– Repulsive particles.
– Static particles.
– Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
– Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.
Contact me if you have suggestions for new features or found any bugs.
– Increase max number of bodies from 200 to 800
– Increase max number of walls from 16 to 50
– Increase max number of sparks from 20 to 40
– Fix orientation policy
– Fix layout issues
– Update button background
– Add button to open legacy menu to main screen
– 64-bit support
Copyright© 2020 Apkdeleted