Latest version of this game Pentix v1.0.9 free download for android (ru.rushad.pentix)
Random shapes consisting of four (tetrominoes) or five (pentominoes) blocks fall from the top of the playfield, one at a time. Your goal is to fill the playfield so that there are as less as possible gaps. For this you can shift the falling shape sideways using swipes, and rotate it using clicks. Once the shape lands on the floor or other blocks and fills all empty spaces within one or more rows of the playfield, those full rows are cleared, and remaining blocks above move down. You can swipe down to speed up the fall of the shape.
In settings you can:
– switch between game mode (tetrominoes or pentominoes);
– turn on/off the next shape preview;
– turn on/off sound;
– choose the direction of rotation;
– choose the starting level;
– adjust the sensitivity of swipe gestures.
Unlike most of other games the device status bar remains visible, leaving a thin connection with reality 🙂
Powered by http://cordova.apache.org/
Sound by Porphyr (http://freesound.org/people/Porphyr/) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
– Added Pentix game mode with extended set of figures.
– Added lines counter.
Copyright© 2020 Apkdeleted