Latest version of this game Toddler Learning Games – Little Kids Games v126.96.36.199 free download for android (com.greysprings.kidstoddlergames)
Little kids learning games is a collection of games/puzzles for preschool children.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color, shapes,English Alphabet, phonics, counting numbers, Musical notes and tracing.
The interactive learning is a great mode of education as children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners.
Twenty high quality toddler games for 2-4 year old, keeps the kid enchanted with the experience of the kids fun games. The learning based toddlers educational activities are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The educational games for children encourage to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale.Each quiz in itself act as baby toy for the little ones. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Baby Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Games for cognitive skills for kids.
5. Hand-eye coordination using early learning games.
6. Concentration and Memory development in infants.
7. Visual perception
8. Digital Baby Toys
9. Motor skills development of your baby
10. Introducing child to basic musical notes using a Piano.
11. Baby coloring games to introduce colors for toddlers.
Toddlers educational games is great mode of learning for preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to infants and babies.
Quoting experts on kid’s learning styles:
“Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives.” (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
* New Piano quiz added to make it fun for kids.
* UI enhancement to make it more interesting and fun for kids.
* Scared some bugs away!
Uploaded April 05, 2021 19:00
Filesize 52.1 MB
Uploaded April 03, 2021 08:29
Filesize 32.7 MB
Uploaded June 11, 2020 09:10
Filesize 30.4 MB
Uploaded June 10, 2020 12:12
Filesize 22.8 MB
Uploaded May 11, 2020 04:37
Filesize 32.4 MB
Uploaded April 07, 2020 10:56
Filesize 26.1 MB
Copyright© 2020 Apkdeleted